Wickens, Herzer, Panza, Cook & Batista Co. is pleased to announce 5 attorneys have been recognized on the 2018 Ohio Super Lawyers list and 2 have been named Ohio Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is an exclusive list, recognizing no more than five percent of attorneys in Ohio. Part of Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers is a research-driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
To be named a Super Lawyer or Rising Star, peer nominations are submitted, reviewed and researched, resulting in a points-based rating system.
The following attorneys have been named a 2018 Super Lawyer:
- Arthur E. Gibbs III, Estate Planning and Probate
- Richard A. Naegele, Employee Benefits
- Matthew W. Nakon, Business Litigation
- Richard D. Panza, Business Litigation (10 Years Selected to Super Lawyers, Top 100 Ohio)
- Christopher W. Peer, Bankruptcy: Business (Top 100 Ohio)
Additionally, 2 attorneys have been recognized as Ohio Rising Stars:
We are so proud of this group and all of our attorneys for the work and dedication they commit to our clients.