DEPARTMENT CHAIR: Richard D. Panza
ASSISTANT CHAIR: Matthew W. Nakon
Our litigation team has vast experience in all forms of dispute resolution, including jury trials, mediation and arbitration with extensive experience on the bench.
Think of us as an extension of your business: our goal is to provide support and guidance to you before litigation is ever needed and guide you through the litigation process should it come to that. Rest assured, our team is comprised of long-standing, skilled and knowledgeable litigators whose sole focus is providing you with the support needed to prepare for litigation and navigate the case prior to trial.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Business torts
- Commercial litigation
- Construction litigation
Get to know us:
- Our litigation team has assisted foreign, national and local businesses through litigation in Lorain County and almost every county in Ohio.
- Representing clients with a national reach and Ohio operations, our litigators have worked with a national hospital staffing firm, an international real estate developer and a global publisher.
- Our attorneys have co-counseled with national law firms for Ohio clients in litigation matters in over 20 states.
- We’ve collectively handled hundreds of wrongful death and personal injury cases.
OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS
They make my business life easier and help me sleep at night. Sure, they put out fires and solve problems but they're also proactive and provide the guidance I need.
An Avon, Ohio-based leader in innovative food packaging solutions.
WHP embraces the practice of law as it relates to their clients in the same manner we embrace finance and accounting as it relates to ours. They take a client-centered approach and a team-based approach where collaboration is at the heart of everything.
CEO / Partner
A large Cleveland-based Accounting firm.
A major strength of the firm is their people. They are very charismatic and relatable – a great group to work with!
A wealth management, tax and estate planning firm in Ohio and Florida.
Wickens Herzer Panza has been our ‘go-to’ legal team for many years. In my opinion, they are extremely professional and effective but also very personable and empathetic. Our company has benefited greatly from this relationship.
David E. Sustar
VP of Finance
An excavating company based in Oberlin, Ohio.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Our team of attorneys and paralegals understands what it means to be a trusted advisor. Sure, we provide legal counsel but we do so much more. We provide a business partnership, support, advice and protection to our clients who become our family. Get to know us better and decide for yourself.