PRACTICE AREA: Corporate & Business Transactions
Ms. VanDenHaute is a member of the Corporate and Business Transactions Department whose practice is focused on employee benefits, non-profit, tax-exempt entities, charitable organizations, and general corporate law.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KELLY
2007 - Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude; Associate, Cleveland State Law Review, 2006-2007; Board of Governors, Moot Court, 2006-2007)
2004 - Miami University (B.S. in Business)
Lorain County Bar Association
State of Ohio
- “Worker Classification Issues: Generally and in Professional Practices”, The Practical Tax Lawyer, Winter 2017, Co-authored with William P. Prescott, Esq., M.B.A.-Executive Program; Mark P. Altieri, J.D., LL.M., CPA, PFS; Russell I. Tietz, CPA
- “Payroll Taxable Wages Of An Owner And Employee of An S Corporation”, The Practical Tax Lawyer, Winter 2012
- “The Effects of Heath Care Reform”,Dental Economics, October 2011
- “Multiemployer Pension Plan Withdrawal Liability”, Journal of Pension Planning & Compliance, Aspen Publishers, Spring 2011
- “Worker Classification Issues In Professional Practices”, The Practical Tax Lawyer, Summer 2010
SEND US A MESSAGE
Our team of attorneys and paralegals understands what it means to be a trusted advisor. Sure, we provide legal counsel but we do so much more. We provide a business partnership, support, advice and protection to our clients who become our family. Get to know us better and decide for yourself.