PRACTICE AREA: Litigation
Ms. Alverson is a member of the Litigation Department and focuses her practice on advising and representing businesses, governmental agencies, and individuals in all aspects of litigation. Her practice focuses in the area of business litigation with an emphasis on contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, tort-based claims, business ownership disputes, healthcare, and other complex commercial matters.
Ms. Alverson is also a member of the Firm's Trust, Estate, & Probate Litigation practice, where she defends the claims and enforces the rights of heirs, beneficiaries, trustees, executors, and other aggrieved parties in matters such as will and trust contests, guardianships, undue influence claims, financial exploitation, fraudulent misuse of powers of attorney, and fiduciary related litigation.
Ms. Alverson has been selected to the 2019-2021 Super Lawyers© Ohio Rising Stars List for Business Litigation.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MALORIE
Publications & Articles
- Farrell WV, Alverson MA. “Estate Planning Series – Undue Influence. Part 3: What Happens if You Would Like to Bring, or are Confronted with, an Undue Influence Claim?” May 19, 2021.
- Farrell WV, Alverson MA. "Estate Planning Series - Undue Influence. Part 2: Practical Pitfalls to Avoid to Best Protect Against the Prospect of an Undue Influence Claim." April 28, 2021.
- Farrell WV, Alverson MA. "Estate Planning Series - Undue Influence. Part 1: What is Undue Influence - and How Much is too Much?" April 14, 2021.
- Farrell WV, Alverson MA. "The Intersection of Testamentary Capacity and Undue Influence." July 14, 2020.
- Farrell WV, Alverson MA. "Testimonial Privilege When the Competency of a Deceased Client is Placed at Issue." July 14, 2020.
- Farrell WV, Alverson MA. "Abrogating Dueck v. The Clifton Colony Club: The Attorney-Client Privilege Revisited." July 14, 2020.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Our team of attorneys and paralegals understands what it means to be a trusted advisor. Sure, we provide legal counsel but we do so much more. We provide a business partnership, support, advice and protection to our clients who become our family. Get to know us better and decide for yourself.