DEPARTMENT CHAIR: Daniel C. Urban
Our Firm provides comprehensive business and corporate law services to privately held middle market companies. From family businesses with several employees to significant middle market operations with revenues in excess of $100 million, we understand that your business means the world to you. It should – you’ve put time, effort, and energy into your business to create a lasting success. At Wickens Herzer Panza, we strive to keep you focused on growing your business by providing strategic yet practical corporate and business advice to our region’s privately-held businesses and private equity sponsors. With our commitment to long term relationships, our Firm has partnered with clients from the businesses’ inception to sale and all the steps along the way.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Business Contracts
- Business Succession Planning
- Equity Compensation
- Formation & Entity Selection
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Non-Profit Representation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Start-Up Representation
Get to know us
- In 2016, we represented sellers in a transactions with total sale proceeds in excess of $200 million.
- In 2017, our clients participated in transactions as varied as the acquisition of a middle-market manufacturing company, to the sale of a regional boat retailer to a national private equity firm, to a management buyout of a commercial construction company.
- In 2018, we have structured and negotiated over 20 corporate succession plans, including intra-family transitions, intra-company transitions, and sales to third parties.
OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS
They make my business life easier and help me sleep at night. Sure, they put out fires and solve problems but they're also proactive and provide the guidance I need.
An Avon, Ohio-based leader in innovative food packaging solutions.
WHP embraces the practice of law as it relates to their clients in the same manner we embrace finance and accounting as it relates to ours. They take a client-centered approach and a team-based approach where collaboration is at the heart of everything.
CEO / Partner
A large Cleveland-based Accounting firm.
A major strength of the firm is their people. They are very charismatic and relatable – a great group to work with!
A wealth management, tax and estate planning firm in Ohio and Florida.
Wickens Herzer Panza has been our ‘go-to’ legal team for many years. In my opinion, they are extremely professional and effective but also very personable and empathetic. Our company has benefited greatly from this relationship.
David E. Sustar
VP of Finance
An excavating company based in Oberlin, Ohio.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Our team of attorneys and paralegals understands what it means to be a trusted advisor. Sure, we provide legal counsel but we do so much more. We provide a business partnership, support, advice and protection to our clients who become our family. Get to know us better and decide for yourself.